Keeping The Events Going
The Fairgrounds has the space to host a large, safely distanced outdoor show. With several locations available we can accommodate your next event.
Types of Vehicle-Based Events We Can Host
It varies depending on the building and lot per the current Alameda County Health Order. With 267 Acres, there are a variety of settings from paved lots and green lawns to covered outdoor areas. The Events Team can walk you through all the rules and guidelines to help set up your show. Contact Us to review options.
- View on Movie Screen
- Pre-Recorded or Film
- Presentation with Stage & Microphone
- Audio Heard Through Car or Portable Radios
- View on Large Stage with Speaker System Heard Throughout Lot & LED Screens
- Live Speech with a Stage and Microphone
- Equipment Rentals
- Set-Up – Includes Stages, Sound Systems and Screens
- Labor & Equipment Operators
- Marketing Services
- Internet Services
- Catering (Food & Beverage)
- Movie Screen Paved Lot
- Live Stage Lawn Area
- Grandstands Area (covered)
- Building J Outdoor Pavilion (covered)
- Country Plaza (covered patio)
- And many more!
The health and safety of our guests and staff is of the utmost importance and continues to be at the forefront during our reopening. We are actively monitoring and following all State and County guidelines pertaining to COVID-19 and reopening. Per the regulations set by Alameda County and the State of California, all unvaccinated guests are required to wear a face mask while visiting the Fairgrounds. To see the current COVID-19 regulations, please visit – https://covid-19.acgov.org/index