Safety and Rules
Code of Conduct
- Shoes and shirt are required at all times on Fairground property.
- Registered service dogs are the only animals permitted on Fairgrounds property and must remain under the owner’s control at all times. Comfort animals and pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is prohibited on the Fairgrounds except in designated areas. This includes the use of electronic cigarettes and vaporizers.
- Cannabis products in any form are not permitted on the property.
- Guns, knives, Mace/pepper spray, or any items that could be considered or used as weapons, are strictly prohibited. Security screenings are conducted at the entrance gates.
- Alcoholic beverages, narcotics and illegal substances are prohibited, as is behavior indicative of alcohol or substance impairment.
- Glass bottles, cans and flasks may not be brought on to the property.
- Guests may bring prepared food contained in a soft-sided cooler or insulated bag into the Fairgrounds (16”x16”x8” maximum.) Loose or catered-style food is not permitted.
- Grills, charcoal and flammable liquids are prohibited on the grounds, as are hard shell ice chests/coolers, tents, tables and large shade umbrellas.
- Personal fireworks or firecrackers are not permitted on site.
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, skates/rollerblades and Segways are not allowed on the property.
- The blocking or obstruction of any building, booth, exhibit, concession stand, performance, ticket window, gate, stage, doorway, fire exit, stairway or walkway is prohibited.
- Solicitation including the selling and/or distribution of materials of any kind is prohibited.
(The sales of goods and services may only be conducted in a designed commercial space.
Applications for such commercial space may be obtained from the Fair Events Department.)
- Any act defined by federal, state, or local statute or ordinances as constituting a crime including damage, destruction, vandalism, or theft, is prohibited and may be prosecuted.
- Disorderly or disruptive conduct or any activity that could result in physical harm to person or property is grounds for removal from the property.
- Generally respectful behavior is expected from all attendees. Littering, spitting, sitting/propping feet on table tops, abusing landscaping, property, etc. will not be tolerated.