What will you find at the crossroads of the 580 and 680 freeways in the Bay Area from June 16 – July 9? The Alameda County Fair! Over the course of 20 days, the Bay Area’s largest and longest running Fair welcomes nearly a half million guests.
Brands look for the best options to highlight their products from sponsoring events, a location or a charity. One of the best options for brand awareness and recognition across generations is an event that brings an entire community together. Easy, look no further than the home of summer fun since 1912, the annual Alameda County Fair.
Sponsoring at the Alameda County Fair is a great opportunity for businesses that are looking to increase their brand exposure, connect with their target audience and build credibility within their industry. Here are a few reasons why sponsoring at the Alameda County Fairgrounds could be beneficial for any business:
- Reach a large online audience of over 3.5 million: The Alameda County Fair is dedicated to the community helping partners reach a large online audience who are more likely to be interested in the products or services.
- Build brand awareness: By sponsoring the Alameda County Fair, a business will gain exposure to a wider audience, including all ages, interests and professional levels with the event attendees, partners and participants. This can help to increase brand awareness and build a reputation within an industry.
- Connect with a target market: Sponsoring can also provide an opportunity to connect with a target market on a personal level. Or engage with the audience through sponsored posts, guest blogging and other marketing activities, which can help to establish a brand as a thought leader in the industry.
- Increase credibility: Sponsoring at the Alameda County Fair can also help to increase credibility of a business within the industry. By associating a brand with an established and respected organization, the business can demonstrate a commitment to the industry and build trust with potential customers.
- Partner with a 501(3)c non-profit dedicated to helping the community with food, pet food, blood drives, school supplies and coat drives, as well as, being a location for emergency services to deploy to help with large fires and more!
People choose brands they relate to, logos they associate core memories with, and companies who are there by their side as they experience their first deep-fried twinkie. When sponsoring a summer Fair, a business or charity is choosing to be a part of someone’s warm summer nights and happy summertime memories with those they love.
What does sponsoring the Alameda County Fair look like? What makes it unique?
- Showcase a company’s support of the community
- Solidify a brand that supports non-profits
- Engage with over half a million guests in person
- Reach over 3.5 million online and millions more with media and advertising inclusion
- Create lifelong customers by associating with core memories
- Introduce a product to a vast demographic including all age groups
- Promote a brand in a positive and fun environment
Overall, sponsoring the Alameda County Fair can be a smart investment for businesses that are looking to increase their brand exposure, connect with their target audience and establish themselves as leaders in their industry.
It is never too late to sponsor, the Alameda County Fairgrounds has year-round opportunities as well.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities for the summer Alameda County Fair, contact email@example.com today!