Alameda County Fairgrounds COVID-19 Information Page
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests, employees and promoters. We are actively following California Department of Health, Alameda County Public Health Department, and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to keep up-to-date on the latest COVID-19 information.
The COVID-19 Regional Testing Site is open Monday – Fridays from 9am-noon, click the flyer for updated information or visit Stanford Health Care – ValleyCare.
To Access the Testing Site enter through the Alameda County Fairgrounds Gate 12 located off Valley Avenue, Pleasanton. Follow signage to the testing location.
The Alameda County Fairground’s Event Schedule will continue to be updated the website and Facebook.
Please follow these guidelines to prevent the spread of germs:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Wear a face mask
- Physical distance from everyone outside your bubble
Resources and updates on COVID-19
- Alameda County Public Health Department: http://www.acphd.org/2019-ncov.aspx
- Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019