Alameda County Fairgrounds and Off-Track Betting is Closed. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests, employees and promoters. We are actively following California Department of Health, Alameda County Public Health Department, and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to keep up-to-date on the latest COVID-19 information.
The Alameda County Department of Public Health has mandated any event through March 31, 2020 over 250 people on county owned facilities be canceled or postponed. This falls in line with the cancellation of many events across the nation such as the NBA, NCAA, Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, Disneyland and St. Patrick’s Day parades.
The Alameda County Fair Event Schedule is updated on the website and Facebook.
While we have not experienced any issues, we are being abundantly cautious and will abide by the requests of the state and county health officials regarding public events.
Please follow these guidelines to prevent the spread of germs:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Resources and updates on COVID-19
- Alameda County Public Health Department: http://www.acphd.org/2019-ncov.aspx
- Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019