FAQS – EVENTS & VENDORS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you don’t find the answers you need here, please give us a call at 925-426-7665 or email us at email@example.com and we’ll be glad to help.
- What kinds of events are held at the Fairgrounds?
- Alameda County Fairgrounds is a year-round event center. Besides the annual Fair, we host every kind of event imaginable — from large commercial and corporate events to festivals, weddings, company picnics and parties. We offer indoor and outdoor venues for every size and type of event, including full-grounds shows.
- I am a vendor. How can I apply to sell at upcoming shows?
- If you are a food vendor, please contact our on-site catering partner, Spectra Food Service at 925-426-7630.
- If you are a commercial vendor, you will need to contact the event promoter directly. Promoter websites are included on our event postings pages at alamedacountyfair.com.
- Where can I find more information on a particular event?
- The Events Calendar at alamedacountyfair.com provides details for all upcoming events. Individual event postings also contain a link to the promoter’s website.
- I would like to have an event at the Fairgrounds, where do I start?
- Our Events Department will be happy to help — you can contact them at 925-426-7665.
Please be prepared to provide the following information when you call: type and size of event, date, time & preferred location.
- All food, beverage and alcohol must be purchased through our catering partner, Spectra Food Service. You may contact them directly at 925-426-7630.
- Besides the rental fee, additional costs such as insurance, security, cleaning and equipment may also apply.
- We are unable to place a “hold” on any of the facilities.
- If we are able to accommodate the event, a proposal will be submitted to you.
- Upon your acceptance of the proposal, a formal contract will then be drawn up.
- A deposit will be required after all parties have signed the contract.
- The booking will be officially secured once the deposit has cleared.
- Where should shipments be delivered?
- All shipments be sent to the Fair’s administrative office at
4501 Pleasanton Avenue, Pleasanton, CA 94566
- Shipments should be clearly marked with event name, recipient name, company name, building, booth number and phone number.
- Small shipments scheduled to arrive prior to show dates will be delivered to the Administration Building. Our Event Ops department will store packages in Building G. Packages may be subject to drayage fees.
- Large shipments (i.e. pallets, etc.) scheduled to arrive prior to show dates will be delivered directly to Building G at the Event Ops yard. Shipments sent before the date of the show will be subject to drayage charges.
- Smaller shipments scheduled to arrive during show set up will be delivered to the promoter’s office.
- Large shipments received during the show’s set up time will be delivered to the building the promoter is occupying during the event, or to Building G.
To access Building G, enter Gate 12 off Valley Avenue, continue through the tunnel, stay to the right.