Date: 11/02/2018 – 11/03/2018
Friday, November 2nd doors open at 9:30 AM
Saturday, November 3rd doors open at 7:30 AM. A breakfast special will be available at the Snack Bar.
The 2018 Breeders’ Cup World Championships will mark the ninth time that the sports most prestigious two-day racing event will be held under the historic Twin Spires Friday and Saturday including 15 World Championship races and more than $30 million in purses and awards.
- No cost to enter – one entry per person! Entry forms are due by 4 p.m., Thursday, November 1 and must be turned in at the Pleasanton OTB. Winners to be announced on Wednesday, November 7. Winners will be listed at the Pleasanton OTB, Pleasanton Racing Facebook page and the blog on www.pleasantonotb.com.
- Pick the winner of each race and get points if they come in first, second or third!
- 10 points for a win, 5 points for second and 1 point for third. Most points overall wins!!
- Two-day contest. Future Stars Friday 11/2: Juvenile Turf Sprint, Juvenile Fillies Turf, Juvenile Fillies, Juvenile Turf, and Juvenile. Saturday 11/3: Filly and Mare Sprint, Turf Sprint, Dirt Mile, Filly and Mare Turf, Sprint, Mile, Distaff, Turf, Classic.
- The following people are ineligible to participate. Employees of the Alameda County Fair, Spectra, NCOTWINC and AmTote are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes: 1st-$100; 2nd-$75; 3rd-$50; 4th-$25; 5th-$10)
- Any late scratch and contestant will receive the favorite at post time as their selection
- Tiebreaker: Final winning time of the Classic