Vaccination Center Information
COVID-19 Vaccination Center Information
Please do not visit the Alameda County Fairgrounds unless you have an appointment.
Alameda County and private health care providers are using the Alameda County Fairgrounds for appointment-only drive through COVID-19 vaccination programs. These vaccination programs are essential to public health and will help us overcome the COVID-19 pandemic. Supply is extremely limited and vaccines are only accessible for eligible patients with a prescheduled appointment – drop-ins are not allowed. We expect increased visitors as the vaccine becomes more widely available so please be patient when driving through the area.
Visit COVID-19 | Alameda County Public Health (acgov.org) to learn about when you will be eligible to make an appointment through your health care provider to receive a vaccine.
- Sutter patients age 50 and older.
- Essential workers: agriculture and food, education and childcare, emergency services and public transit/airport and commercial airlines.
- Healthcare workers (verification required)
- People age 16-49 with severe health conditions or disabilities.
- Individuals who reside or work in congregate residential settings, including those experiencing homelessness.
Sutter patients can call (844) 987-6115 for an appointment.
Stanford Health Care – ValleyCare
- Health care workers
- Individuals 65+
- Persons at risk of occupational exposure to COVID-19 through their work in any role in the following sectors will be eligible:
- Education and childcare (including staff and any other workers involved in child and/or student care)
- Emergency services
- Agriculture and food
If you are in the eligible population, Stanford Health Care offers several ways to make an appointment.
Online with MyHealth
If you already have a MyHealth account at Stanford Health Care, you can schedule your first dose online.
Don’t have a MyHealth Account?
By Phone 650-498-9000
Available Monday to Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
Alameda County Health Department
As vaccine supply permits, we are vaccinating all individuals who are currently eligible per the State of California’s prioritization framework.
By appointment only.
Not your turn?
(Photo credit: Doug Jorgensen | The Independent)