covid-19 information page
COVID-19 Information Page
The health and safety of our guests and staff is of the utmost importance and continues to be at the forefront during our events. We are actively monitoring and following all State and County guidelines pertaining to COVID-19.
Please note the important details below prior to attending any event at the Alameda County Fairgrounds:
- All guests (ages 2 and up), vaccinated and unvaccinated, are required to wear a mask indoors.
- When outdoors face coverings remain optional for all Guests in outdoor common areas.
- The State of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or receive a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering an event venue or attending a large public gathering.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.
- To see the current COVID-19 regulations, please visit – https://covid-19.acgov.org/index
*Subject to change pending State and County guidelines.
COVID-19 Regional Testing Has Moved
Stanford Health Care – ValleyCare
1111 E. Stanley Blvd. Livermore